Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Losers in Tahoe!

Yep-that would be us.....big losers in Lake Tahoe! Losing body fat and inches, that is! I am so excited about this protocol and will let Coach Mandy report our 4 week totals for you!  In the mean time, I invite you to join us for our free seminar "Night Out" Monday, February 28th at 6pm at the North Lake Tahoe Event Center in Kings Beach. Please see the flyer and rsvp to our office at (530) 448-3938. I am down 3 pant sizes, so I need to get out and do a little clothes shopping! Mandy looks amazing! For any of you who already know her, just wait until you see her Monday night! Trim, vibrant, and healthy. Mandy is an excellent weight loss coach....after all-she is coaching me, and that is not always easy!
Have a great powder day, Lake Tahoe!
Dr Kellee 

No comments:

Post a Comment